Sunday, December 9, 2012

if I die young

I have this song playing in my head. I  woke up with it replaying for some reason.


I like the girl's voice though, has a sort of mellowing aire to it.

History homework due tomorrow and I'm almost done with my citations so I'm not at all worried. Only thing that weighs heavily on my mind is my car payment is two months behind and the bank keeps hounding me for when I'm going to send in a payment. Being a cashier at Walmart doesn't exactly bring in the dough, but it does pay the few bills I can afford to pay.
s to see some
And since I was without a job the entire year of 2010, the apartments I stayed at in Tucson have Walmart garnishing my wages which adds on top to the depression I'm going through. My life royally sucks right now.

I'm sort of seeing this Brandon, and he knows my financial situation. He seems to understand that I have no money when we go out so we see each other once a week. I told him that I'm so depressed that if he wants to see someone else, to tell me and I'll be fine with that.

I don't really care if I'm in a relationship at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment