Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mars

That's where I call where I live out in the country because the leaves have fallen off the trees, the grass is dead and yellow, and the surroundings (even though its sparely populated around me, a neighbor here or there) is almost near desolate.

I was online doing some homework last night, history on the Cuban missile crisis and I wondered what would have happened if Kennedy didn't stand his ground and the Russians went ahead and started something. I wouldn't be here today. We need strong leaders like we had in the past.

Jamie said I should talk to more people and open up. Its not that I'm lonely, but I just don't want to deal with anyone at the moment. I talked to another girlfriend from Arizona last night, Sabrina. She said she's in the same boat, but she's so far behind on her house payment and with two kids, she gets so depressed. She's even going to take a second job on top of the one she has as a correctional officer at the jail.

We talked of old times when I lived in Tucson. She makes me laugh. I needed to laugh.

Makes Mars a little bit more bearable.


No comments:

Post a Comment