Tuesday, December 4, 2012

my lesbian sisters

I live in a huge house out in the country and no, I don't own it. Nor do I pay rent. Two of my girl friends asked me to move in with them and house-sit, feed their dogs while they travel back and forth to Tulsa for work. Eventually, they're going to sell this house, but not anytime soon.

Jana is an excellent cook and she owns the place while Julee is her girlfriend and they're the happiest couple I've seen in a long time. Jana said they were kicked out of an IHOP restaurant and that this state is not lesbian-friendly. I figured that gays and lesbians are accepted nowadays, but I guess wrong.

I don't have a problem with them. They're people to me. My best friends. They said, "You don't have a problem with us because you're a freak". So what? I like/love sex as much as the next girl, if not more, but I'm totally heterosexual. Nothing against girls.

And I love being naked. I love my body. And I love it out here in the country where I can do housework or just lay outside in the nude. Not much as during the summer because its been a little cold. Sometimes I'd like to have company over, but my lesbian sisters said they love their privacy and that they didn't want anyone over. "Nobody!"

I can deal with that. My friends ask me where I stay/live and I tell them and they ask if I ever get cabin fever. Sometimes I do, but it doesn't bother me much. Its not like I have social anxiety nor am I shy. I just don't like being around crowds or lots of people. A girl friend asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her at the mall; I squinched my face but gave in. She called an hour later and said that our plans were cancelled because her kid hand an ear infection. Awesome!

Mom called me from Walmart though. She asked, "Dani, do you need money?" I said, "I'm fine, Mom". She always thinks I need money since I work in a big grocery store and barely minimum wage. Granted, I could be doing better, but I also go to college and the hours aren't flexible. So I'm always scrambling for money. I had some cash left over from when Jana put money in my account to buy dog food.

Anyway, Jana made a meat goulash and I'm going to help myself to a bowl. Fully clothed, of course. I'm not usually naked when they're home.

No comments:

Post a Comment